This Barge is a project started and then stopped and now other priorities have seen the project stop and the decision has been made to sell. She is a very good blank canvas for someone with a need. Located in Point Sampson. I have a full copy of refurb drawings available on request. Portions of this are in the pics.
Some of the works already completed are:
- Internal structural mods required by the then DOT are complete with minor works required on bilge and fuel piping.
- Aluminium fuel tanks were to be fitted to the rear deck in front of the pod extension
- The A frame shown in a couple of the photos is off another vessel and is just sitting on there. (not included)
- The original Hiab style crane is no longer serviceable and will not be included
- As is where is.
- Current owners can perform modifications, also blast and paint at cost if required.
This vessel is a good blank canvas for anyone looking for a cheap vessel to set up for their needs